Valle Aurina and Campo Tures winter wonderland
Valle Aurina and Campo Tures, amidst the picturesque mountain scenery of South Tyrol, are a paradise for winter lovers and ski slope enthusiasts.
- The Skiworld Ahrntal, featuring the Speikboden and Klausberg ski areas, attracts skiers with its around 70 kilometers of slopes at all levels of difficulty. Anyone who prefers something a little quieter, will find smaller lifts in Riva di Tures and in "Alpinwelt" Weißenbach (Rio Bianco), ideal for beginners and families.
- Angererhof is located right next to the ski rental at the Speikboden valley station. Here you can rent everything you need for your winter fun and start your snowy adventure straight away.
- In Valle Aurina, discover the extensive high-altitude cross-country trails in places such as Riva di Tures, Casere and Rio Bianco. More than 50 km of well-prepared cross-country ski trails, surrounded by impressive natural beauty, await you.
- Winter and snowshoe hikes offer unique natural spectacles. Choose from a large number of routes to find the one that best suits your athletic level. Besides this, there are guided snowshoe hikes several times a week, so you can experience the beauty of the winter landscape in the company of an experienced guide.
- Pure tobogganing fun awaits you on Speikboden's 18.2 km of toboggan runs. Glide through snow-covered forests and experience winter magic in the rush of downhill skiing.
- On the frozen Valle Aurina waterfalls, ice climbing reveals all its magic. Equipped with ice axes and crampons, you can climb up to unique spots.
Top location in the Speikboden ski area
Angererhof is located right by the valley station for the Speikboden ski and hiking area.