Valle Aurina and Campo Tures are enchanting places, offering a spectrum of activities, from demanding mountain tours and mountain bike trails to a wide range of leisure time activities for families.
- Hiking enthusiasts can choose between challenging mountain tours and gentle walks in Vedrette di Ries-Aurina Nature Park as well as on the sunny side of the Zillertal Alps.
- Mountain bikers will find both technical challenges and relaxed tours through idyllic landscapes here.
- On the Speikboden massif, families will find a large leisure park, all kinds of via ferratas for young and old and the first forest slide parkin Italy.
- The summer toboggan runs, especially the "Klausberg speedster," are a special treat for families.
- Canyoning and rafting offer thrills and let visitors experience the Valle Aurina's wild watercourses up close.
- For everyone who dreams of flying, paragliding and tandem flights offer unforgettable opportunities to see the impressive Alpine landscape from above.
Top location in the Speikboden hiking area
Angererhof is located right by the valley station for the Speikboden ski and hiking area.
Adventures for children on Speikboden
A forest slide park, pony rides, bread baking, petting zoo, hay jumping, climbing routes and much more for the whole family.