We look forward to offering you a range of amenities that will make your stay with us even more enjoyable.
Comfort & services
- WiFi (fast and complete)
- Bedding and towels
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
- Bicycle storage space
- Sun loungers, umbrellas and large garden with barbecue
- Bread delivery service: Each morning, we will deliver fresh rolls from the local baker right to your doorstep. Simply give us your order the day before and we'll do the rest.
- Laundry facilities are available for a fee.
- All utility charges (hot water, electricity and heating) are included.
- Parking spaces (right by your accommodations)
The GuestPass museumobil guest card combines free use of public transport throughout South Tyrol with free entry to over 80 participating museums. The GuestPass museumobil also includes a colorful weekly program and discounts.
In the Valle Aurina vacation region, you get one-time free access to the following museums with the GuestPass museummobil:
- Provincial Mining Museum, Predoi
- South Tyrol Museum of Mining, Cadipietra
- Kirchler Mineral Museum, San Giovanni
- Maranatha Nativity Scene and Folk Art Museum, Lutago
- Tures Castle, Campo Tures
- The Magic of Water Museum, Selva dei Molini / Lappago
- Tures Parish Museum, Campo Tures
Here you will find a list of all the participating museums in South Tyrol.
Ski pass at half price
With the "Ski pass at half price" offer, you get a three-day ski pass for Skiworld Ahrntal (Valle Aurina) for adults for only €79.00 (instead of €157.50) and a six-day ski pass for Skiworld Ahrntal for adults for just €139.00 (instead of €277.50).
Children (under 16 years old) pay €55.00 for a Skiworld Ahrntal three-day ski pass (instead of €109.50) and €96.50 for a Skiworld Ahrntal six-day ski pass (instead of €192.50) as part of the "Ski pass at half price" offer.
Children under 8 years old get the ski pass free of charge.
Last day the six-day offer will be issued: 18 December 2023
Last day the three-day offer will be issued: 21 December 2023
Cable cars free in May and June
Our guests are entitled to free and unlimited use of the Klausberg and Speikboden lift systems in May and June.
Hop in with your backpack, stroller, or mountain bike! The gondolas quickly take you up to an altitude of2,510 metres, where you can enjoy a magnificent 360° mountain panorama. The Ahrntal hiking region stands out with experiences for the whole family. There’s something for everyone: crystal-clear mountain lakes, rustic alpine huts, local specialties, hiking trails, via ferrata, mountain bike tours, zipline, alpine coaster, water adventure park, balance course, petting zoos, and so much more…
Start of the summer season:
- Klausberg from 18.05 to 30.06.2024
- Speikboden from 01.06 to 30.06.2024
The specific summer operating hours of the lifts can be found here: Skiworld Ahrntal